Chicago Workers Compensation Lawyer
- Primary Practice Focus
Tyler Berberich devotes his entire legal practice to representing and protecting the rights of injured workers in front of the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
- In Depth Look
Tyler grew up in southern Michigan, later attending Michigan State University. After college he moved to Illinois to attend law school at Chicago-Kent College of Law. Following graduation, Tyler began his legal career practicing workers’ compensation law in Springfield, Illinois before moving back to Chicago to join Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates, Ltd.
- Honors and Awards
- 2016 Emerging Lawyer – LeadingLawyers
- 2015 Emerging Lawyer – LeadingLawyers
- Professional Associations
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2008)
- Michigan State University (B.A., 2005)
- Illinois, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois