The last thing anybody expects is that they will sustain an injury caused by the actions of another individual, business, or entity. However, when this does happen, the team at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates is standing by to help. Our Elmhurst personal injury attorneys will investigate your claim and work to obtain full compensation for your losses. We are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties while we make sure that you are taking care of.
We Have a History of Success
If you have sustained an injury caused by the actions of somebody else, turn to the trusted accident attorneys at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates to get you through this difficult situation.
- We have served injury victims in Illinois since 1924, and we have always worked to obtain maximum compensation so that our clients can make a full recovery.
- Our team has an extensive track record of success, and we have secured more than $1 billion on behalf of injury victims.
- We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle
At Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates, our Elmhurst injury lawyers have experience handling cases that arise in a wide variety of ways. Our team regularly helps clients who have been injured due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Electric scooter accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Boating accidents
- Dog bites
- Defective products
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Unsafe premises accidents
- Airplane and aviation accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Daycare injuries and other child injuries
- Railroad injuries
This is certainly not an all-inclusive list of the ways that citizens around Elmhurst sustain injuries. If you or a loved one have been injured, please contact us for a free consultation of your case as soon as possible.
Can You Receive Compensation for an Injury?
Any person injured due to the careless or negligent actions of others should be entitled to compensation for their injuries. At Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates, we vigorously pursue compensation on behalf of our clients, whether through negotiations with insurance carriers, negotiations with other attorneys, or when arguing your case in front of a jury. It is not uncommon for us to recover the following for our clients:
- Full compensation for medical bills
- Lost wages if a victim is unable to work while they recover
- Loss of future earnings in cases of disability
- Any household out-of-pocket expenses a victim incurs
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Compensation for loss of quality of life
Contact our Elmhurst Injury Lawyers
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the actions of another individual, company, or entity, contact the team at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates today. Our skilled and experienced team has the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into your claim in order to recover the compensation you are entitled to. When you need an Elmhurst personal injury attorney, please call our office at (815) 723-8822. You can also call our toll free number at (800) 985-1819.