Personal injury victims are often left in precarious financial situations. If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of somebody else, you should not have to worry about how to pay for your medical bills or lost wages. At Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates, our qualified and experienced team is here to help when you need a Naperville personal injury attorney by your side. We pledge to investigate your claim and work to obtain any compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose Us
After sustaining a severe personal injury caused by the actions of another party, you can count on Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates to stand by your side.
- We have served injury victims in Illinois since 1924 and have always worked to protect the rights of our clients.
- Our attorneys have an extensive track record of success, and we have secured over $1 billion on behalf of our personal injury clients.
- We take the time to get to know every Naperville injury client personally. Our clients always have access to their attorney to ask any questions or raise concerns about their case.
How to Choose A Personal Injury Lawyer
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is not easy. For these cases, you need to work with someone you can trust both personally and professionally. In order to properly choose the attorney you want to work with, you should:
- Speak to family and friends for referrals to someone they have worked with before.
- Search the internet and thoroughly read reviews pertaining to personal injury lawyers in your area.
- Meet with multiple attorneys who you think will be a good fit for your case.
Make sure you secure a personal injury lawyer with extensive experience handling the kind of case you are dealing with and work with accident lawyers who have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into your case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
The Naperville personal injury lawyers at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates have experience helping clients who have been injured in a wide variety of ways. Many of our cases roll off around vehicle accidents, and we regularly help those injured due to:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Electric scooter accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
However, our personal injury lawyers have vast experience helping clients harmed in other ways, including the following:
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Unsafe premises accidents
- Dog bites
- Defective products
- Airplane and aviation accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Railroad injuries
- Construction accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Daycare injuries and other child injuries
How Much Will it Cost?
We understand that many people are worried about how they will afford an attorney for their personal injury case. That is why the attorneys at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates take Naperville personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case. Clients will only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
Call Today for a Free Consultation
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the actions of another individual or entity in Naperville, contact the team at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates for help with your case today. We will not hesitate to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties to ensure you are properly cared for. When you need a personal injury attorney in Naperville, please call our Chicago office at (312) 372-8822 or our Joliet office at (815) 723-8822. You can also call our toll free number at (800) 985-1819.