Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
- Primary Practice Focus
Nicole Morrison devotes her entire legal practice to the representation of injured nursing home residents and their families.
- How Should You Choose A Lawyer?
Nicole’s experience includes cases involving injuries such as bedsores, fractures from falls, malnutrition, dehydration, infection, aspiration, and sexual abuse. She takes great satisfaction in forming relationships with the residents and their families, listening to their stories and concerns, and advocating for their rights.
- In Depth Look
After joining Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates in 2008, as a law clerk, Nicole developed a passion for representing nursing home residents and their families. She looks at each resident not just as a client, but as someone’s beloved relative or friend. This passion has continued to develop since passsing the bar in 2010.
- Professional Associations
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Will County Bar Association
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2010)
- University of Illinois Urbana – Champaign (B.A., 2007)
- Illinois, 2010