• Call Today For A



        What Should You Do if You have been Involved or Injured in an Automobile Accident?

        150 150 Clifford Horwitz


        What should you do if you have been involved or injured in an automobile accident?


        It’s that time of year again! Even though the snow is falling and the streets are slippery, that doesn’t seem to stop people from going places.

        Chicago Automobile Injury Attorneys

        Attorney, Clifford Horwitz explains, “If you get into a car accident and are injured, call an experienced attorney who specializes in accident and injury claims for advice and answers to your questions. Insurance coverage, and how you will get your medical bills paid can be very confusing and frustrating. The other driver has insurance and their lawyers evaluate the case immediately so don’t jeopardize your rights.”

        If you are not injured and just in an accident, you should call your insurance carrier regarding property damage, but you can certainly call us and we will answer any questions you might have.

        • 0
        Clifford Horwitz

        Clifford Horwitz

        As Principal Partner and lead trial lawyer of Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates, Cliff has devoted his entire career to achieving justice for those who have been victimized by corporate negligence. He has won numerous record-setting jury verdicts and settlements, as well as what was the largest personal injury verdict in Illinois for an individual.

        All stories by: Clifford Horwitz